Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family. At HPB Insurance Group, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable and competitive costs.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that's right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
Auto Optional Coverages
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
- Additional limits of liability for your personal activities
- Protection from 1 million to 10 million available
BOATS, MOTORCYCLES, JEWELRY, FURS & COLLECTIONS
- Coverage for your active lifestyle
HOMEOWNERS, CONDOS, RENTALS
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That's why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you've made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home replacement guarantee
- Replacement cost on contents
- Additional coverage form
FLOOD & EARTHQUAKE
- Flood and earthquake insurance is not covered under your homeowners policy
- Contact us today and let us help you assess your needs for this valuable coverage
In Home Business
Your “ In Home” Business has very limited coverage under your Homeowners Policy. Call us to Discuss Your Home and Small Business Options.